Our senior lawyers have decades of experience working at multinational law firms. We have spent our careers serving the needs of clients doing business, and doing deals, across borders. Serving these needs, and these clients, is second nature to us.
Entering the US market, or expanding from the US to an overseas market, is a big step in the life cycle of any business. We help our foreign clients find creative solutions for doing business in the United States, and we help our domestic clients build overseas expansion strategies, in a manner that works with overall corporate strategy. We have close colleagues throughout the world, and routinely team with lawyers in other jurisdictions to ensure a smooth cross-border process.
- Creating branch offices and subsidiaries
- Mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic alliances
- Entity and fund formation
- Corporate law
- Shareholder and Voting Agreements
- HR matters: Executive compensation, consulting agreements, general employment law and incentive compensation